The Water Department Office is located in the new addition at City Hall, 203 College Street, Florence. Click here for the Water/Sewer Rate Schedule.
P. O. Box 187
Florence, MS. 39073
Ph: (601) 845-3542
Fax: (601) 845-2475
Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Water/Sewer payments may be made in person with cash, check, money order or credit/debit card (service fee charged for credit/debit) or by mail. We now also have a drive-through window in our new building, as well as a night drop box beside the drive-through window. Bank draft is available – call the Water Office for more information.
After hours – Maintenance System Incorporated:
(601) 750 – 3159
(601) 919 – 7958
(601) 919 – 5726
(601) 559 – 5101
(601) 750 – 3306
To pay your water bill online:
• Go to www.govpaynet.com. From the GovPayNet home page, click on the yellow button – Make a Payment
• Enter the pay location code (PLC) 8125 and click “continue”.
• Verify that you have entered the correct PLC. Top box should say:
City of Florence Water/Sewer Payments
203 College St, Florence, MS 39073
It will be the customer’s responsibility to contact GovPayNet if you enter the incorrect PLC and your payment is sent to another agency.
• Enter the first name, last name and account number as it appears on your City of Florence Billing Statement to ensure proper credit to your account. Continue.
• Enter amount to be paid. Verify information is correct. Contine.
• This screen will show the service fee that will be assessed by the processing company. Enter your payment information as it appears on your credit/debit card. Be sure to check the box at the bottom: “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service”.
• Process payment.
Your payment will be posted to your water account the next business day.