Our new City Hall building is located at 203 College Street in Florence. It houses the Water Department, Planning and Zoning Department, and the Parks and Recreation Department. It also handles sports registrations, and rentals of the Splash Pad, Community Center, and pavilions at Hemphill Park.
The south side of the building is home to the Police Department and the Boardroom, which is used for Municipal Court, City Board Meetings, and the Court Services Office.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
203 COLLEGE STREET
(across the street from the Florence Middle School)
P. O. BOX 187
FLORENCE, MS. 39073
Phone: (601) 845-2462
Fax: (601) 845-0458
CITY CLERK: LINDA WIGLEY, IIMC-CMC
DEPUTY CLERK/HEAD WATER CLERK: DANA VAUGHN
DEPUTY CLERK/WATER CLERK/PARKS CLERK: JULIA WHITTINGTON
- Dispatch: (601) 845-7508
- Chief Richard Thomas: (601) 845-8765
- Florence Police Department
- PO Box 309, Florence, MS 39073
- Municipal Court Clerk: Melissa McCue.
- Court Services: (601) 845-7508
- Streets Director: Charlie Crosser (601) 201-6011
Parks and Recreation
- Parks Director: John Mickle (601) 259-6226
- For general inquiries on the Splash Pad, community center, pavilions and sports registration, contact our Parks Clerks at City Hall: (601) 845-5858
Planning and Zoning
- Zoning Administrator: Tammy Ballard
- (601) 845-1992 or (601) 373-3376
- Email: Troberson.firstname.lastname@example.org
- (601) 845-3542