City of Florence Public Works: (601)845-3542
• Go to www.govpaynet.com. From the GovPayNet home page, click on the yellow button – Make a Payment
• Enter the pay location code (PLC) 8125 and click “continue”.
• Verify that you have entered the correct PLC. Top box should say:
City of Florence Water/Sewer Payments
203 College St, Florence, MS 39073
It will be the customer’s responsibility to contact GovPayNet if you enter the incorrect PLC and your payment is sent to another agency.
• Enter the first name, last name and account number as it appears on your City of Florence Billing Statement to ensure proper credit to your account. Continue.
• Enter amount to be paid. Verify information is correct. Continue.
• This screen will show the service fee that will be assessed by the processing company. Enter your payment information as it appears on your credit/debit card. Be sure to check the box at the bottom: “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service”.
• Process payment.
Your payment will be posted to your water account the next business day.